8 hours of Sleep is a glorious thing! I just got 8 hours of sleep for the first time in I don't know how long! I know it hasn't been in the last 7 or 8 months. Daniel just woke up. I think having Daniel is a separate room is going to work out just fine! Well the kids are "starving" so I should go. It's going to be a good day!
2 comments:
Hey, I wouldn't worry about getting the bread in late. I didn't even put my chicken in to bake until eight last night, so we had dinner at nine. Can you blame me. It's been over a hundred degrees here and we've been sweating like pigs. I wasn't even sure I wanted to eat. Keep up the cute posts, I am really enjoying them.
Kelly
You do have really fun posts- then again I hear most of them over the phone, but I love reading them!
Post a Comment