Saturday, September 20, 2008
Sleepless in Seattle
Tired, that's what I am feeling right now. They told me at the hospital that Daniel's sleeping patterns might be off a little. They didn't tell me was that he would stop sleeping! I brought him home Tuesday and he slept on the car ride home (about 45 minutes). He slept okay that night, up every 2 hours. The next day he woke up and didn't sleep again until 3am the next morning. I was about ready to go crazy!!! Last night was a repeat of that. I finally got him to sleep about 6am. Kendall took Daniel about 4am for about 30 minutes so I could try to sleep. I didn't sleep very well as Daniel was still crying. Kendall is working today so I am just trying to not sit down very much or I just might fall asleep. Daniel is doing really great other than the whole sleeping thing. People stare a lot when we go out. I am not able to put a hat on him yet, so it's pretty hard to miss the large zigzag on his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment