Sunday, January 4, 2009

Odds and Ends

Well here is our igloo, still standing after 3 weeks! As I write this it is snowing again. I don't think we are going to get much this time, at least I hope we don't as I have to drive tomorrow.
Here is our cute little Emma in her Christmas dress from Manna. She loves this dress!

Daniel likes to eat. I have started to let him try feeding himself. It is quite funny sometimes, cause he shoves everything in his mouth at once. Here he is eating a roll from New Years dinner.

Okay, So this should have a post of it's own but I've been busy. Kendall turned 30 in December. We celebrated as a family at home. I made him a yummy dinner and a blackberry pie for his birthday.



1 comment:

Whitney said...

hope the snow doesnt last!!

Cute dress! =)