Noah discovered yesterday that he could climb the walls. He is a funny kid! We were eating lunch yesterday and he told me that the artichoke he was eating tasted like bones. I know what you're thinking but I have NEVER fed him bones! Then later in the day he was eating those candy hearts and he told me they tasted like dishwasher soap, again I have never fed him dishwasher soap. I told him most people say that they taste chalky and he didn't believe me. So when we got home later I gave him a piece of chalk and told him to lick it. He did so and said that I was right it did taste like chalk! I love how little children try to describe things. He told me the other day that the orange I was peeling was making his eyes pucker. Do eyes pucker? According to Noah they do. Friday, February 13, 2009
Noah discovered yesterday that he could climb the walls. He is a funny kid! We were eating lunch yesterday and he told me that the artichoke he was eating tasted like bones. I know what you're thinking but I have NEVER fed him bones! Then later in the day he was eating those candy hearts and he told me they tasted like dishwasher soap, again I have never fed him dishwasher soap. I told him most people say that they taste chalky and he didn't believe me. So when we got home later I gave him a piece of chalk and told him to lick it. He did so and said that I was right it did taste like chalk! I love how little children try to describe things. He told me the other day that the orange I was peeling was making his eyes pucker. Do eyes pucker? According to Noah they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i remember discovering that i could climb the walls like this as a kid, too. those were good times, i actually wouldn't dare attempt it nowadays. i agree about some of those candy hearts tasting like soap though..i always forget which color it is until i taste it and gag:) i think you are the funny one, actually giving your kid a piece of chalk to taste..hilarious!
That is a cool picture! Noah is a sharp kid.
Post a Comment