
Watching shows with Mana, or just hanging out in her room. The kids think Mana's room is special and love going in there.

I don't have many sippy cups for Daniel, and the other day I couldn't find any of them, until it was time to start making dinner. This is what I found in the pots and pans. I guess roasted sippy cups and boiled Legos were on the menu that night!

I tried something new the other night for dinner and it turned out so yummy! I made beef stew in a pumpkin. The kids loved it, even Emma who NEVER eats any kind of soup or stew ate it! Notice Emma in the back ground making funny faces for the camera. :)

The kids wanted to do some painting last week, so we went to the craft store and found these bird houses really really cheap. The kids had so much fun painting them and can't wait to get them hung up outside.

Emma working on her house, brown and purple. Those seem to be her favorite colors these days.
Other things going on, my mom found a good job that is really close by. She started last week and I think she enjoys being able to work again. The kids miss having her around all day though. We have been doing a lot with our new home schooling group. We went to play with legos at the library for 3 hours today. Noah made some new friends, which is really good! When we were leaving he said to me "Mom, that was the funnest thing I've ever done in my life!" So I think that he had fun and we will do it again next month. He's so cute. This week we've got 4 Halloween parties to go to so I will update again soon, hopefully with some cute pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment