Monday, March 8, 2010

Brown girl, brown girl what do you see?

I see a blue brother looking at me!

Noah and Emma recently started dressing in one solid color...Emma loves wearing all brown or all pink and Noah prefers blue or black. I think it's kind of funny. Emma has been reading the story Brown Bear, Brown Bear and on this day she noticed Noah was wearing all blue so she started reciting the book with a small change in words to include things around her.

Noah has this strange habit of only wearing one sock...It drives me crazy sometimes cause he always starts out the day with two socks on. No wonder finding matches is so hard. I have wondered for a very long time where he gets this from until the other day I noticed this....

Like father like son....

Noah joined cub scouts recently. He loves it! He is excited about going to camp this summer and learning all there is to learn about the outdoors.

Last week Emma had a little accident. She smashed her finger really bad and it required some stitches. The doctor was great with Emma and gave her this little purple lamb to help her be brave while they stitched her up. She named the little lamb Emily and it has been her constant companion this whole week! So now I have two children who have had stitches. It's been a bad couple of weeks for my kids...I am just hoping Noah doesn't have to go in any time soon!





No comments: