Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tulips and Mud Puddles

Today was a beautiful warm day! We had my niece, Emily, up for the weekend and thought it would be a perfect day to go see the tulip fields. We have done this every year since moving up to Washington. The kids had so much fun running along the paths between the fields. But we weren't sure which they liked more...

the fields of beautiful flowers or....







The big puddles of MUD!

I think they spent more time playing with the mud then they did looking at flowers!

I did manage to get some pictures of them with the flowers. Daniel wasn't too cooperative today when it came to getting pictures.

Daniel's favorite flowers were the purple tulips.

Emma liked all the different colors of tulips, but pink is by far her favorite.

This is the closest thing I could get to a smile from Daniel. When ever I tell him to smile he scrunches up his nose and scowls (as you can clearly see in the next picture).

Daniel and Emma.

I really like this one of Emma and Emily. They are so funny together. Emily is once again in Emma's clothes so Kendall and I kept calling Emily Emma.

On the way out of the fields Noah spotted this tree and just had to climb it!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Fun! I still haven't done this.