Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day At the Lake

Kendall and I went out late Monday evening and ended up coming home with a new toy. We bought one of those little 3 man blow up boats. The kids were so excited the next morning when they saw it. So we packed a picnic lunch and headed over to a little lake near our house to spend the day.
I think this is the only picture of me pregnant, I had Jacob the next day, and yes I'm huge! (but you would be too if you had a 9 pound baby in you!)

I love this picture of Daniel trying to coax these ducks over to him.

Daniel doing what he does best....eat! Sassy told him to stick his tummy out for the picture.

After Noah got the hang of rowing the boat we let him have some time alone on the lake. He had so much fun that day.

When Noah wasn't in the boat he was pulling the old fallen tree around.

Daniel playing with a feather. I love how the kids can find such simple things like a feather, or an old tree and be content for hours.

Daniel and Kendall in the boat.

Noah and Sassy. It took them a little while to get the hang of rowing and I was getting a little dizzy watching them.


It was a fun day and everyone came home tired and a little sunburned. On the way home Noah proclaimed that it was the best day of his whole life!









1 comment:

Steph said...

Only one picture of you pregnant?!
Looks like you guys had fun on the lake!