Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Today has been wonderful! We went to church this morning and then went to my mother's house for the rest of the day. We had some very good food and the kids ran around playing and we got to relax and visit.
 I love being a mother! It truly is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's all totally worth it!
 They really are so goofy!
 See, here is the proof!

 Jacob is learning at a young age how to make silly faces.....he still has a bit to learn about how to make a proper silly face, but he's catching on. :)
 As we were getting loaded up into the car to leave the kids saw my mom's neighbors out and they had this horse named cocoa. There was a little girl Jacob's age riding it. The kids went over to watch and they offered to let the kids ride the horse. None of my kids have ever been on a horse before. But they were all smiles sitting in the saddle! I think Emma's hooked!

No comments: