Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sorry no pictures for this post. We lost the charger for our camera so I haven't been taking any pictures over the past month. We've been doing really well. Two big things that have happened are.....Jacob is now potty trained!! Happy day! He still has his moments when there are accidents but for the most part he's pretty good. There were a few days where I just wanted to throw in the towel and put him back in diapers, but I stayed strong and kept at it. He was definitely my hardest one to potty train. So we are diaper free for a few months! The next biggest news is we found out that we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!! We are so super excited! Emma will finally have a sister! So little Jane Elizabeth will be joining our family some time around June 13th! So that makes me 24 weeks along and I'm feeling really good, but so huge! Other that bit of news not much new happening here. Life is good!

No comments: