I wrote this post last month and some how it never got posted. So here it is a little late.
Noah turned 12 this week! We had my mom and brother, Joshua, over for dinner and cobbler.
He got a cool tie tack from my mom.
We got him a pair of shoes, and new shirt and tie.
The kids got him ductape! He loves making things with ductape! He made a pair of shoes this week out of the stuff!
He wanted peach cherry cobbler for his birthday treat. Emma is good at photo bombing!
He is such a wonderful boy and I can't believe how fast these 12 years have gone by. I'm having a hard time with him turning 12! He went on his 1st campout and hike with his new scout troop this weekend and had a great time. Today was special as he became a deacon and received the priesthood! He is really excited to join the young men's program at church.
No comments:
Post a Comment