Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Daniel Turns 6!

Daniel turned 6 years old yesterday! My Brother, Joshua, volunteers at an equestrian center and was able to take Daniel out for a ride. We didn't tell Daniel about it so he was super surprised and excited!
 He got to lead Shaw out to the arena and lead her around all by himself!

 Joshua said that at first he held on really tight to the saddle, but soon was more comfortable and held onto the reins. He even got the horse to trot, and giggled the whole time!
 He requested a volcano cake with snakes on it. Since I have absolutely no talent when it comes to cakes I let my mom do the cake.
 I think he likes it!
 He got another model for his birthday, it's an apache helicopter. He's already started working on it.
He also got the movie Epic which we watched that night. 

No comments: