Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

It is after 9pm and everyone is in bed for the night, except Daniel of course. So I thought I should start working on my blog. Sorry no pictures yet, I get my new camera on the 30th, I am so excited! I am a bit frustrated with Daniel tonight cause he won't go to sleep. But then I guess I am a little frustrated every night cause he never goes to sleep before 10pm. Emma has started the "why?" thing. I had forgotten about that phase. It stared yesterday when we went to the beach and now every time I say anything it's "why, mom, why??" repeated ten times. I am trying really hard to find the humor behind it and not get frustrated. Well that's it for tonight, Daniel is finally asleep and I am going to go tackle the dirty dishes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, I am so glad you finally got a blog. Hope you are all doing well.