Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Kim -Three

Three Joys
1. My Family
2. The gospel
3. Friends

Three Fears
1. Losing some one in my family.
2. Public speaking
3. high places

Three Goals
1. Have a year supply of food by the end of the year.
2. Be a better mother and wife.
3. Keep my house clean.

Three Obsession
1. Chocolate
2. Books (I like buying books)
3. Reading

Three surprising facts about me
1. I like Jakie Chan movies
2. I just started cloth diapering and I love it! I know it sounds like a strange thing to love, but it is true!
3. My brown eyes are not very dominate, my husband and all three kids have blue eyes.



Three people I am tagging

1. Melissa

2. Whitney

3.Mandi

2 comments:

nomadicspud said...

Don't ask me how I found your blog cuz I don't exactly recall. Good to hear about the kids. On the Why?-3 year old phase. We figured it out with Ethyn. He would ask the same why over and over. It drove us crazy. Finally in exasperation we would ask him why or what he thought. He would explain it and then be done. It has worked with each of the kids. We will answer once then ask why they think it is if they ask again. It also helps them think it out. Can't wait to see pics.

Melissa said...

Hey, just in case you are interested, my friend Micaela has a link on her blog to really cute backgrounds for your blog. Go to my blog, under my friends is Joe and Micaela and on the right hand side of her blog there is a link for leelou click on that and is will send you where you need to be. Well if that wasn't confusing!