Thursday, August 28, 2008

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

Meet Hyper Jumper. He is Noah's pet for the day. Noah was very sad to let him go! But they had a great day playing together!
Noah's catch from our back patio! He went on to find tons more and had the can filled about 2 or 3 inches deep with these slugs! Yuck!




We have a bit of a slug problem here in our area. It had rained all night and Noah decided to go out in the back yard. He soon found lots of slugs and decided to try to catch them. He found tons of them much to his delight! I didn't have a big problem with this until he took them out into the front and left them on the front walk. After about an hour I went out front and found snails trying to escape the can and all over my sidewalk! YUCK!! He very happily cleaned them all up. Well a little later he comes home the a new pet. This was a little green frog he named Hyper Jumper. He had that frog all day and introduced him to Daddy when he got home.

4 comments:

Amanda Collins said...

Aren't little boys fun?! My daughter is sure to do the same thing I am sure. She likes bugs. The slugs and snails have always been a problem in our area because of the abundant rain... as you are learning to appreciate huh?

Kim said...

Yuck, I hate slugs. You are a much more patient person than I am. My son would have had to come inside.

Melissa said...

That is so funny, my girls would have loved to been out there with him, especially Mckayla. And what a great name for his frog!

Amanda Collins said...

Noah was so excited to tell me about Mr Hyper Jumper and when I said that I saw his picture he really got excited and wanted to see it too!