Tuesday, January 27, 2009
He's walking!
Last Monday Daniel decided it was time to stand on his own. Noah has been working with him ever since and he is getting quite good at it. Last night he took his first step, I couldn't believe it! Noah and Emma both showed no interest in walking til they were at least 13 months! So this morning Noah stood him up and Daniel WALKED to me...at least 7 steps! (I have a witness other than Noah and Emma.) You could just tell from the look on his face that he was quite proud of himself! Where's the video camera when you really need it?! He also did another amazing thing today....he took a nap! I real nap, not one of those 10 or 20 minute catnaps that are his normal. He did wake up coughing though, so I think Noah has passed on his lovely cough, tis the season. Now, if I could just get him to say Momma! Oh well, baby steps, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woo-hoo!
Good job Daniel, way too show your big bro and sis who's the man!
luvs, aby
That is wonderful. Last time I saw him he was a newborn. 10 months, that is early...watch out!
Wow! That's awesome. My kids all took their time but that's ok. Good luck with him running all over! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment