Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where's Daniel?

Last night while eating dinner Daniel wanted down as he had eaten tons for dinner. He is getting tall enough to stand and reach the top of the table. Kendall had gone shopping and bought the last two bagels in the store. Well we were all having fun talking and stuff when I realised that Daniel was not making any noise and I couldn't see him. Then I looked under the table and found this. He had some how pulled the bag of bagels off the table and gotten it opened. He was happily chomping away at both bagels, very content with his second dinner. He is going to eat us out of house and home before he is 2!


1 comment:

Aby Runyan said...

Sable and him would make quite a pair, she can out eat kids 3 times her size!
luvs, aby