Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daniel is 1 year old!

Today my baby boy turns 1 year! This year has been a good one. Daniel is such a special little boy and I am so glad he is part of our family. He brings us such great joy! The other day someone asked Noah who he liked best- brother or sister, he said Daniel. Then a little later Emma was asked who she liked best- big brother or little brother, she said Daniel. So he is quite the favorite right now. We had a quiet evening with just our family to celebrate. He is starting to wrestle with Daddy, Noah and Emma, and is really getting the hang of the whole walking thing.
Daniel was more excited about the candle sitting on the cake then the cake itself! I had given him a taste of the frosting when I frosted the cake so he knew what to do with that cake when he got it!
Emma helped blow out the candle, and as you can see Daniel was a little confused about where the flame went!

He had no problem with his piece of cake!

Yummy!


After that cake it was time for the bath and a chance to play with his new toys!

Daniel opening his present. We figured he would have more fun with a bag than with wrapping paper.

Noah had to help him out a little.

I love his expression in this picture!

We got him some rubber ducks and frogs for the bath tub. He really enjoyed them!









2 comments: