Friday, March 13, 2009

Day to day life


I have been going through a blogging rut these days. Life has been busy but with nothing so exciting that it's worth writing about. Daniel is in full walking mode these days and it is so fun to watch him toddle around the house. He is still working on getting those same 4 teeth that he's been working on for a month now! I am beginning to think they will never come up. He is in the "stranger danger" phase of babyhood. If anyone walks into the room and even looks at him he freaks out! It's going to make having a babysitter really difficult. But I just think this too shall pass....

I had preschool at my house this week. It's always a wild time when the 3 boys and Emma get together for preschool. The boys are in their usual anti-girl mood. Poor Emma is the only girl. But she doesn't seem too upset by their attitudes. She is so shy! This morning I took the kids to the craft store and there was a little 3yr old girl there. She was so cute and asked her mom if she could say hi to Emma. So she came up to Emma and said hi and started trying to talk to her. Emma wouldn't even say hi or anything, she just ducked her head and wouldn't say a word! I guess she gets that from me, when I was young I was very very shy and probably acted the same way she does.

The kids are enjoying the sunshine today, it snowed on Sunday and Monday and it's been so cold that we still have snow in our front lawn which never sees the sun. Today though is beautiful and a "warm" 45 degrees. Kendall and Noah are working on a pinewood derby car for the ward activity. Noah sure enjoys getting out the power tools and working with his dad. He is a funny kid and I really enjoy him. It's hard to believe that he is already 7. This morning he was giggling so hard he was doubled over. When asked what he was laughing about he said he was thinking about all the tricks he was going to play on his Manna when she moves up here from California this summer. It involves spiders, so Manna beware!

So that's my week, nothing to exciting just kid crazy day to day life. Maybe something exciting will happen this week and I will have something fun to write about, but until then have a wonderful week!

No comments: