Daniel has become attached to one of Emma's dolls...and it's very pink and laughs this creepy laugh when you hug it. He has to have it in the car or he gets upset and starts signing for it. (He can't say doll, but he knows the sign for doll.) Don't worry....he still loves cars, trucks, planes, dirt, rocks, and sticks all things boys like....
3 comments:
Hey, great photos. Sorry you are going through the temper tantrum period.
Rome is going to be 4 next month and he has a doll he loves. It's crazy that some people think dolls are only for girls. Dolls are just little pretend babies and all kids should love babies!
luvs, aby
PS - anything that makes him look so happy is DEFINITELY a GOOD thing!!
Sean couldn't be any more BOY if he tried, and he had a doll that he carried around all the time when we was just about Daniel's age. I've got some great pictures of it to torture him with as he gets older.
I also have no worries about Michayla who climbs trees, plays in the mud and hates all things pink and frilly. I was the same way when I was her age.
Post a Comment