Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun!

My Mom and Tedra arrived Saturday evening just in time for dinner and dying Easter eggs.

The kids had a lot of fun coloring the eggs! Before we started Emma asked if she could have one, I told her yes thinking she wanted to color it. Next thing I know she is trying to crack it so she can eat it! I had to explain again what they were for and that we would eat them after they were colored.

Easter Morning Noah woke up first and was SOOO very EXCITED!! The Easter bunny was extra generous this year....which had nothing to do with the fact that Manna was here! :)

Noah and Emma checking out there little nests filled with goodies!

The Easter Bunny also hid eggs all over the house for the Kids to find. Noah searching for eggs....I spy a purple one.

The Easter Bunny must have been really tall cause he could hide the eggs way up high!

Emma found some in the vacuum!

Daniel playing with a little bunny.

Daniel didn't really understand why he had to search for eggs that were out of sight when there was a big pile of eggs right on the floor...and Emma kept adding to the pile!

Emma and Tedra Easter morning.

Emma in her new dress the Easter bunny gave her.

No comments: