Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camping

A couple weeks ago we planned to go camping as a family. I got sick with a bad cold the day before but thought I could just tough it out and go anyway. The day of the camping trip Kendall and I decided it would be best if I just stay home with Daniel and just rest and recover. So he took Noah and Emma camping. They were so very excited to go camping and I think it was a nice chance for them to spend some time with just Daddy. Kendall said they didn't hardly whine at all and were really good. (So my question is why do they whine ALL THE TIME with me? I never give in to their whining!)

There was a hammock set up, but it had a hole in it, Kendall said poor Noah got stuck!



Noah was trying to build a rock bridge that would cross the whole river! Kendall said he didn't get to far.

Emma enjoyed throwing rocks into the river.

They came home hot, tired, and very dirty, smelling like a camp fire. But they had a great time. Daniel wandered the house in the morning calling out their names looking for them. He was not use to being the only child in the house and needed a lot of my attention. But I did get a lot of rest and made a quick recovery!






No comments: