
The kids love books! Noah is reading a story to Emma and Daniel.

I've been in a little bit of a blogging rut lately, as you few who visit my blog might have noticed. Life has been very busy, yet not very exciting the last couple of weeks. I have been sick with bronchitis for about 4 weeks now, but it's finally starting to go away. Kendall and my mother grounded me to my room this weekend so I could get some rest and maybe start to get better. I think it worked as I am feeling better. I have a hard time staying down and letting someone else take over the cooking and cleaning and taking care of the kids. We've been busy with homeschooling Noah, preschool for Emma and trying to keep Daniel out of things. He seems to be able to get into EVERYTHING lately! The picture above is of Noah with his animal fair project, all about grasshoppers. The home school group had all the kids learn about an animal of their choosing and then do a project on it. They had a night set up where they could display their work. Well things have been so crazy lately that I somehow got the dates wrong and we showed up the day after they had it. I felt so bad for Noah as he had worked so hard! We do have a chance to show his work off on Thursday so that hopefully will make up for it. Well that's it for now. Hopefully I will have something blog worthy happen in the next little while and then post more often.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear you are ill. You are doing a wonderful job with your kids. I guess if Noah is going to eat them he best learn about them.
Aunt Valerie
Awh! Too bad about Noah's fair mix-up! I hope he's recovering from the disappointment.
Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment