Monday, November 23, 2009

Visit with Grandpa Bill and Grandma Catherine

Last Week the kids and I took a trip down to visit their Grandpa Bill and Grandma Catherine. We got there Thursday afternoon and stayed till Saturday. The kids had so much fun!

Noah and Emma both LOVE crystals and rocks. So Catherine took Noah and Emma to a really neat rock store close by their house. Noah and Emma had so much fun there and both came home with little crystals and rocks!

Noah showing off one of the crystals Catherine gave him.

Emma enjoyed dressing up in the dress up dresses and made a necklace too.

Noah being pushed on the swing in the back yard!

This is my dad pushing Emma on the swing. Emma LOVES this swing and talks about it all the time!

Daniel waving Hi! He enjoyed walking around the yard, watching the squirrels and humming birds.

Catherine made chocolate banana shakes which Daniel LOVED!

I love this face! He is such a character!

Daniel loved playing with these little plastic cars and always had one in his hand or mouth!

One of the main reasons we went was so that Noah could do some art projects with Catherine, who is an artist. This is Noah working the printing press. We made some beautiful prints of some leaves and other things we made the night before. Noah had fun making a couple books too!

Catherine and Noah at the printing press.

Noah, Catherine, Daniel, my dad and Emma.

Daniel with Grandpa Bill.

Noah, Daniel and Grandpa Bill.
It was a nice visit and the kids had fun spending time with my dad and Catherine. I also got to make some plant medicine with my dad which is something I've been wanting to do for a while now. Thanks Dad and Catherine!













1 comment:

claydancer said...

I haven't checked out your blog in awhile. I love all the pictures and seeing Noah with his crystal and Emma in the dress up dress. Luv you guys.
Kelly