Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

The kids had a fun Easter this year. We went to my mom's house and had an Easter egg hunt, ate yummy food and just had a good time visiting. My sister Jessica and brother Joshua came too. The kids always have a fun time with Emily!

Daniel discovered there was candy in the eggs and decided that he had to open each egg as soon as he found it, then open the candy and eat it right on the spot!

Emma pauses her search for a moment so I could take a picture.

This was the best picture I could get of all four kids. Daniel is all boy and wouldn't put this toy down!

We decorated eggs on Saturday and Daniel must have eaten 2 or 3 of them before they were done!

I heard that if you put a little oil in the dye it would make a marbling effect on the eggs. They did turn out really cool, but man what a mess!!!









1 comment:

Steph said...

A couple of my kids did that too when they were Daniel's age: open each egg and eat the candy before moving on to the next! No will power, I tell you! LOL