
Emma wanted the bike trailer hooked up to her little bike. I didn't think she would be able to pull it but as you can see she did just fine! Daniel had a great time being pulled up and down the street.

Little Jacob having some tummy time. He's not to fond of tummy time.

Emma and Jacob spending some time together. She and Noah just love to hold little Jacob.

Jacob fast asleep on Kendall.

Kendall finally finished the bunk beds! YEA! The kids were so excited to have them up. I don't have any great pictures of it right now, cause the boy's room is a mess right now, but they are cleaning it today and I will post pictures soon. Kendall is making a rope ladder for Noah to climb up to the top bunk. The kids don't seem to have any trouble getting to the top bunk with out a ladder!
1 comment:
Your family is wonderful. Jacob looks large to the side of Kendall's cousin's daughter who only weighed 6 pounds and is only 17 inches long.
Post a Comment