I found these pictures on the computer a had a good laugh. A week or two after Jacob was born I found a very upset Daniel in the bathroom with Kendall. I asked what was wrong and Kendall said Daniel had shoved a rock up his nose and Kendall was trying to remove it.

I was amazed at how calm Daniel was when Kendall was removing this rock!

Kendall got a little creative in his method of removing the rock.

Okay this is the real rock that we removed from his nose. Kendall got it out with an allen wrench of all things! Daniel is my first and hopefully my last kid to put something up his nose. I wonder what his thought process was as he was shoving it up his nose!
1 comment:
Kendall reminds me alot of his dad when he is being dramatic. RaChel or Zina put a crayon up thier nose and had to have it removed by a doctor. Silly kids.
Post a Comment