Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life has been really busy lately. Noah's new school program is taking a lot of time. We get all his supplies tomorrow I we are very excited to start up school full time!

This past week Noah, Emma and Daniel have all been sick. I knew Daniel wasn't feeling well when I found him on the floor with his pillow, blanket and one of Kendall's airplane books sound asleep. When I tried to take the book away he woke up and cried cause I took his book. I am happy to report that they are all feeling better except for some lingering coughs.

Noah loves to play with Jacob.


Jacob is a pretty good sport about Noah's ideas of playing with him.

Jacob has started smiling a lot lately and I am finally catching pictures of that smile.









2 comments:

Rose said...

Hahaha, I LOVE baby smiles! :)

Steph said...

Wow! He looks more and more like your other kids the older he gets. So adorable!