Last night I was woken up by Daniel at 3am. I went to his room to see why he was crying. He says to me "I want peanut butter on my face." I thought he was trying to tell me he had peanut butter on his face and I told him his face was clean. He then repeats that he wanted peanut butter on his face and used his hands to pretend he was spreading peanut butter all over his face. I finally convinced him to go back to sleep, but not before I had a good laugh! I'm curious what kind of dream prompted that!
2 comments:
Hilarious!
The other night I said to Jeff in an upset way, "I want your earring!"
He said what I meant was that I wanted his arm, I was sleeping on his arm on the couch and he got up. Still, I wonder what I was dreaming that made earring make sense to me!
luvs, aby
How funny!!
Post a Comment