
The other day I was looking through some old pictures and Daniel joined me on the couch. He saw a picture from Oct 2008 when he was just 7 months old. Two pictures caught his eye, one of him sucking on a pickle and then another one of me taking the pickle away from him so he didn't choke. He was crying in the picture of me taking the pickle away and he asked me about it. I told him what was happening in the picture and then he got really mad! He started yelling at me for taking his pickle (2 years ago). He was crying about it all over again and he wanted another pickle! We had no pickles in the house so next time I went to the store I bought pickles. I gave this one to him and he was very excited to have his pickle. But he took one bite of it and said "Yucky!". Turns out he no longer likes pickles. Crazy kid!!
2 comments:
It sounds like Daniel has a cute personality. Shame on you for stealing his pickle. Ha Ha Ha
That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment