Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pacific Science Center

Yesterday my mom and I took the kids down to the pacific science center and met with my sister Jessica, Vernon and their 3 (almost 4) kids and my brother Joshua. The kids were all excited to see each other again. The science center was pretty crowed so it was a little stressful keeping the kids together, okay it was mostly Daniel who kept running off.




Daniel enjoyed the aquarium area, but wouldn't touch the hermit crabs.

Daniel and Joshua are good buds.

Noah LOVED the bug section of the center! My mom wasn't very excited about this area at all! She wouldn't even go near the butterfly house.

The kids in the butterfly house.

Daniel spent most of the time in the butterfly house sitting by the fish pond. I don't even think he saw the butterflies flying around him, he had his eyes on those fish the whole time!
After we finished with the science center everyone came back up to my house and had dinner. Then the guys went out to the shooting range and had some fun there. It was a busy fun day and the kids all slept great last night!

2 comments:

bhardesty said...

Please tell your mom hi for me. I don't have her e-mail or phone number. I need to catch up with her. Who's Vernon?

Melissa said...

Sounds like fun, wish I could have added my kids, they would have has a blast.