
Emma and Noah have been struggling to get along lately. So I have a new rule: When you fight you must walk around the yard holding hands until you are both happy and have resolved the issue. I took this the other day, it was sprinkling as they walked around the yard. They are learning to talk about things and learn to like each other again.

I thought this was so cute, Emma is such a little mommy! She was reading a book to Caden.

We have been having some problems with Jacob's eating habits (or lack there of). I tried to start feeding solid foods to him at 6 months and he was not liking that at all! I kept trying but he refused to eat solid food at all. I noticed that he was starting to look a little thin and was getting concerned about him. I tried to supplement with formula and that didn't go over to well. He refused to drink it and acted like we were torturing him! My milk supply was starting to get low so I was starting to really get worried!

We prayed for inspiration on what to do to help him. I'm happy to report that he is now eating solid food! He now eats anything and everything we give him and he is looking a little healthier. And I have been able to get my milk supply back up thanks to some advise from Kendall's mom. He still refuses to drink anything from a cup or bottle but I'm not too worried about that, it will come in time.

The other day I was in a baking mood. I made two apple pies, hot rolls, and home made donuts, all of which we had for dinner that night. I know, I'm totally crazy! The donuts were made with whole wheat flour, as was the pie crust and there was very little sugar in the pie. The kids thought it was great! And Kendall was nice enough to not complain about it!

When Kendall was done eating he went to the fridge and grabbed a carrot to eat. Noah looked at me and said "Why does Dad get a carrot and I don't?!" So I told him he was more then welcome to grab a carrot too.

Emma was at school yesterday and I was busy teaching Noah his science lesson when I realised I didn't hear Daniel (which is usually not a good sign). I peaked into the living room and found him carefully looking through Kendall's tool catalog. He's starting way to young, I'm so in trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment