Friday, December 28, 2012

The Bug the wouldn't leave!

I know it's been a while since I last posted. (Seems most of my post start that way lately.)
Well since I last posted Emma caught a little bug and then past it on to everyone else in the family except Kendall. It was a nasty horrible bug that would not respond to any treatment I tried.
 We spent a lot of time sleeping for over a month.
After several trips to the doctor the kids started to get better. I took a bit longer to get well but I did conquer this bug and am happy to say it's gone for good! Poor Kendall was stuck nursing us all back to health, cooking, cleaning and basically keeping the house running, and doing it all while working full time! He did it quite well too! Oh, and he did almost all of the Christmas shopping for presents for everyone cause I was not able to leave the house for most of the month. Yep, he's that awesome of a man! Now that I'm well and also over the whole morning/afternoon/evening sickness it feels so good to feel alive and well! I started to feel better just in time for Christmas and we did do some of our family traditions, but that's for another post.

No comments: