Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My Day
Today has been a bit hectic. It has been one of those days where I am so busy cleaning the house doing the grocery shopping and taking care of the kids, and yet my house is still a mess! I don't know how to keep up! Kendall had pack meeting for cubscouts this evening so he came home and everything stopped so we could all worked on that together. Of course the one day he plans something outside it is cold and rainy. We did pray real hard that it wouldn't rain for the pack meeting and it didn't, so it all worked out. I brought Emma and Daniel home early so Emma could go to bed. The funniest thing happened to her today, well she didn't find it so funny. She was in the bathroom and I hear her start screaming, she screams often so I didn't rush in there or anything, just took my time. When I saw her stuck in the toilet I just started laughing, cause it was kind of funny to see her all folded up in the toilet. I did eventually stop laughing and helped her out and into the bathtub. I did think about running for the camera, but then thought that would be cruel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cruel, no. My daughter was trapped inside a plastic bag and I still ran for the camera. you gotta take those opportunities, besides, a little more time spent screaming never hurt any kid.
I tend to agree- she'd come to forgive you. It may take many hours of Psycho-Therapy and thousands of dollars- but what's time and money anyhow?
Post a Comment