I've decided to make my blog private. If you want to be able to visit my blog please give me your email address so I can allow you to view the blog. Just leave me a comment. Thanks!
I am one of Kendall's cousins on the Hepworth side and would love an invite, if you don't mind. I enjoy reading about your cute family! :) goolds@juno.com
I know Aunt Valerie reads as well, since she's the one who let me know about your blog in the first place.
Okay, this is the third time I've tried to leave you a message. Please add me to your private blog. I love seeing all the news about your family--and your mama! (bhardesty73@yahoo.com)
11 comments:
Are comments moderated?
Ooh, pick me! I want an invite.
You have my email. I want an invite.
By the way, we missed you today. Hope everything is going well.
Me too! Olesia1201@hotmail.com thanks!!!
I'll send it via facebook
of course I want to be added! :)
jbargabos2002@yahoo.com, I enjoy seeing all you do with the kids.
I am one of Kendall's cousins on the Hepworth side and would love an invite, if you don't mind. I enjoy reading about your cute family! :) goolds@juno.com
I know Aunt Valerie reads as well, since she's the one who let me know about your blog in the first place.
I am Kendall's aunt Valerie Hepworth our email address is Florize@juno.com. You do have cute kids.
Okay, this is the third time I've tried to leave you a message. Please add me to your private blog. I love seeing all the news about your family--and your mama!
(bhardesty73@yahoo.com)
I know I'm late to the party. Please add me to your list!
sara dot hammond dot wa at gmail
Post a Comment