Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Deception Pass boat tour
Deception Pass is a beautiful place. We have been several times as a family and love it! I found Jet Boat Tours tickets on Groupon and just couldn't pass up this deal! We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather!
The kids were super excited! I wasn't so sure Jacob would enjoy himself but he LOVED it!
There was still a lot of fog over the bridge which was way cool!
We saw two Bald Eagles!
Jacob kept pointing at everything and getting really excited!
Noah smiling nice for the camera.
At the end of the tour the captain asked a trivia question and said whoever answered correctly won a free ice cream cone. The question was: Which city in the USA sells the most sunglasses? Seattle! I was the only one to raise a hand and got it right! At the time I was doing the no sugar thing so I thought I would get the ice cream for the kids. And maybe would end up buying a second ice cream if the free one was to small for the kids to share, but the thing was HUGE! The kids really enjoyed it! I confess I did have a little. :) It was fun spending time as a family doing something we don't normally do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment