Sunday, September 18, 2011
Utah Trip- Part 1
So I have a ton of pictures from our 3 week trip to Utah. Due to my lack of time I think I will break it up into 3 separate posts.
We decided to make the drive in two days this year. The kids were great the whole trip with minimal complaining and we made really great time!
Even Jacob did really well on the long drive!
I love the look on Noah's face! The kids got a little bored and wanted to watch a movie so I told them that if they could make at least 12 or more semi trucks honk then they could watch a movie. They really got into it (believe it or not, so did Noah). It didn't take long to get the required number of trucks to honk and they got to watch their movie.
We are almost to Boise and our hotel, the kids are getting a little tired at this point, but they were still really good!
At the hotel for the night and having a late dinner before bedtime. We were all very happy to be out of the car. It was a very long night though as Jacob was up till 1am wanting to crawl around.
We stayed the weekend at my aunt Jan and uncle Jeff's house just north of Salt Lake City. All my dad's siblings and his mom were there. Also all my siblings except Jessica and her family were there. We really missed having them too. One of the days we went for a hike. Some of us stayed behind with some of the smaller kids and played at a park nearby.This is Noah and my brother, Jeremiah on the hike.
This is my brothers Jeremiah and Joshua, sister Melissa and her daughter Alina, Noah, cousin Ryan and grandma Alma at the falls.
Kendall and Noah on the hike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment