Monday, October 3, 2011
Utah Trip Part 2
We had the opportunity to visit Kendall's Grandpa Heaton and aunt Londa while we were up in Salt Lake. We went to church with them and then had dinner with them. Kendall's cousin Megan also came to visit with her two kids. It was nice to visit with them!

Jacob and aunt Londa.
Emma just loved Grandpa Heaton!
We also got to go to Temple Square one morning. It was so beautiful! The kids loved all the flowers around the temple and conference center.
We took a tour around the conference center. It was neat to see all the original works of art!
The kids up in the balcony of the conference center.
This chandelier and sky light were one of my favorite parts of the conference center. This is a view from the ground floor.
And this is a view from the top floor. Pictures just don't do it justice!
I love this picture! We went to the conference center first and Daniel was so excited to see the temple that when ever he got a glimpse of it through a window he would run to the window all excited!
The roof of the conference center was amazing! I wouldn't have thought that we were on the roof of a building! There were meadows, groves of trees and fountains that were amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I had known you were so close I could have taken a break and met your kids. they are such cute kids.
Post a Comment