So I'm still trying to update the blog these days. Here are a few pictures of what's been happening the last few months.

Emma is such a little mommy! She loves to read books to Jacob and I don't think Jacob minds too much!

She was being so sweet to Jacob and a huge help to me by keeping him occupied while I was busy.

My brother Joshua and I took the kids to the Zoo one day. The kids had a great time and I did too. Usually going to the zoo is not something I look forward to cause it's kinda stressful with 4 kids and they all want to go in different directions. But this trip was pretty stress free.

The kids really liked the bears.

The kids got to feed the birds which was pretty cool.


We went and picked blueberries this year. The kids really enjoyed it too. They would get all excited when they found a really good bush with lots of ripe berries!


And this is what
happened when I asked the kids to wash the trash can out with the hose. Emma came in soaking wet! So there you have it, a few random pictures of what's been happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment