Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

We carved our pumpkins last night. It was really quite fun. We carved 3 pumpkins this year and it turned out really nice cause each of the older kids got some one on one help from Bethany, Kendall and I.


Daniel was once again disgusted by the pumpkin guts. But I was really proud of him, he did try to clean out his pumpkin.

Noah was nice and helped him clean out his pumpkin.

Jacob was quite entertained by the whole event. He enjoyed playing with the pumpkin seeds and holding Kendall's arm as he cut his pumpkin.

So here are the end results of night. It was a good evening and fun to spend time together as a family.

1 comment:

Valerie H. said...

You are quite the professional pumpkin carvers. I have got to have some of the greatest neices and nephews and great neices and nephews ever.