1. I have more time, cause I am not out running around town.
2. I am saving money, cause I can't go anywhere to buy stuff.
3. My gas bill is nonexistent.
4. My husband gets to work on something mechanical. (which is a good thing for a mechanical engineer to do.)
5. We get more exercise, cause we walk everywhere.
6. Not having a car for a while, even one I wish would die (and stay dead), makes me happy to get it back when it is working again. It's true when you go without a car for while it make you happy and content to drive anything!
7. Ummm....
1 comment:
LaShaunna your blog is so cute. I love seeing all the pictures. Daniel looks so good! Wow his looks changed dramatically didn't they. You are such wonderful parents. We are grateful for your faithfulness.
Love
Jennifer
Post a Comment