Saturday, October 4, 2008

Daniel is 7 months




I just got Noah and Emma into bed and then looked at the calendar and realised that Daniel is 7 months old today. It is amazing how time flies! We are so grateful that he is doing so well and the surgery is behind us! He has recovered very fast! He was rolling over and moving around a lot before the surgery, but has not been getting around as well since coming home. I think his tender head has something to do with that! He was also sleeping through the night, but is not now! He wakes up at least twice each night and then is up at 5am! I am wondering if they nicked the part of the brain that controls sleep! :) He won't take those long (much needed) naps either. But we love him and are so grateful to have him in our family!

No comments: