Thursday, October 16, 2008
Being a Mom
Dinner took an extra long time to eat tonight. I got it on the table later than usual and was kind of trying to get the kids to eat fast so I could get them to bed and have some "me" time. Kendall was out fixing the car. Daniel was sitting by Emma at the table and she was doing her best to make him laugh (I think she was just avoiding her bowl of soup). She had Daniel laughing that cute belly laugh that makes him get the hiccups. So I had a hard time getting upset enough to make her stop and eat. I have a saying when the kids give that special smile or that cute laugh "It makes my heart happy". Sometimes I feel like I could just burst with joy at their giggles and smiles. Being a mom can be so hard and frustrating at times, but then again it is the most joyful thing in my life. I love my kids and love being their mother, even when they drive me crazy I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey cute lady with all your cute kids....adorable! it was rough looking at those photos of poor Daniel's operation but I am so glad to hear he is doing better. bless your heart for having to go through that. i am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way. let's not be strangers, eh! much love!
Your family is so cute. I really miss seeing you guys. I love it when you have those little moments when you know that's why you wanted to be a mother. They're awesome!
Post a Comment