Friday, October 10, 2008

Emma's Hair

So after 3 years of bad hair days I have decided that I am going to change that. I see on my sister's blog that she has some sites that show how to do cute hair do's. I got brave today and tried one. This might seem simple to some but for me who is very hair challenged it was a big thing. Yes, I did use a curling iron on her hair for the first time in her life. She had soo much fun sitting in front of the bathroom mirror and watching me. I am starting out simple and may someday get to the point I can do some of the things my sister does with her girls who always have cute hair!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

super cute, I have been wanting to try that do on my girls hair, I will be sure to bring out bows and flowers when I come, the totally complete the look.