Thursday, November 13, 2008

High Speed Internet

Today I joined the 21st century! I have left the land of dial up internet behind! People have been telling me a lot that they have been trying to call all day and the line is busy. So when the opportunity came to go high speed I jumped at it! Yea! Plus we have all those cool features on our phone like caller ID, so now I don't have to even pick up the phone to know it's a telemarketer! I have only had it for a couple of hours and already I don't think I could go back! It is strange to click on a link and it comes right up. No more clicking on a link and then walking away and doing something else for 5 or 10 minutes while it loads up. I know this probably sounds crazy to other people who have been living in the 21st century for a while but it's all new and exciting for us.

No comments: