We had a fun Christmas this year. The kids had fun opening present and then spent the rest of the day playing with their new stuff.

Opening stockings.

Noah checking out what he got in his stockings.

Yes Daniel does have a rock, but it wasn't from santa...Noah just left it out the night before and Daniel was having fun playing with it.

Daniel was very happy with his new ball and played with it all day!

Noah got new pencils and erasers in his stocking.

Noah painted this box for Emma to keep all her hair bows in. She was very excited. Noah did a really good job painting it.

Grandma Cork gave the kids a bug home, we are going to send off for some caterpillars and watch them turn to butterflies.

Daniel didn't understand the whole unwrapping part of the morning, but he did like climbing on the presents.

Emma got her first barbie. She was really excited to discover you could take all her clothes off. (Noah was quite embarrassed by the naked barbie, so we made sure she remained dressed in his presence.)


Noah got a nerf dart gun from Santa. So there were dart gun wars going on all day.

Emma got a new toothbrush in her stocking. I really think it was her favorite gift.

I got my wish for a white christmas! Our first White Christmas as a family. I never thought we would have a White Christmas here in Washington!

Noah showing off his new gun.

Daniel slipped away from us at one point in the day. I found him in the boys room trying to get Noah's legos off his bed. Pretty soon not even the bed will high enough.

Emma being cute.
2 comments:
That igloo is BY FAR one of the very coolest things I have ever seen. Seriously. I've been out of town and was behind on my blog reading - so I started with the newest and read backwards. I totally thought that it was a big plastic igloo until I read further and realized that Kendall had MADE it!! Wow. I guess that's what happens when you have an aerospace engineer for a husband.
luvs, aby
PS - looks like you had a VERY Merry Christmas! We're definately gonna do the Mary and Joseph's dinner next year.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. The last time I saw them was at Jenna's reception in Chico. They are adorable!
BTW how far are you guys from Forks? I was in Forks in September.
Love and hugs to you guys. :)
Post a Comment