Monday, December 22, 2008

More about snow

Last night we go dumped on! I am guessing over a foot of snow over night. I went walking this morning and tried walking on the sidewalks. But the snow was up to my knees, so I walked in the road, which wasn't much better in my neighborhood. The igloo grew over night and the door shrunk quite a bit.
Noah woke us up early wanting to go out and play.

Noah and Emma playing inside the igloo.

Daniel and I even squeezed in this morning. It is quite roomy inside, it's getting through the door that's a little tight!

Family photo inside the igloo. I was amazed how warm it was inside!

We decided to walk over to Costco this morning, driving the car or truck was not an option. We made a little sled out of a rubbermaid container and pulled the kids. Daniel liked it but fell asleep on the way back.

Kendall put a tarp and blanket inside and Emma went inside to rest.




No comments: