Friday, December 19, 2008

I have never lived where it snows (If you don't count the fact that I spent my first year of life in Alaska.) I think it's beautiful and I wish I was a better photographer and could really capture the beauty outside my window.

I took this picture on Wednesday afternoon. I went out and stuck my ruler into the snow in the yard and the ruler was completely buried! This is by far the most snow I have ever been in.

This morning the sun came out and there is blue sky overhead. The field just sparkles!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think the pictures you took are very beautiful. Especially the second one. Do you like the snow? I grew up in snow and I love it! I still go sledding with the kids every time I get the chance! Will you tell Noah I miss him!