Monday, October 20, 2008

Daniel update

Noah and Daniel having a little wrestling match!


Some of you have asked how Daniel is doing since his surgery. As you can see from the above pictures he is doing great! I pulled the last of his stitches out this week and his head looks so good. Once his hair grows in you won't be able to tell he had the surgery! He is starting to crawl and is such a happy little baby! I was so excited when he was starting to move around better last week, but now I am starting to remember what it's like to have a baby that can crawl! He is into everything! The kids are learning really really fast that they can't leave anything on the floor. He is into the "grab anything within reach" phase too. I went out with some friends to Red Robin the other night and took Daniel with me. The waitress must not have been to familiar with babies, cause she kept setting things in front of Daniel. He got to the ranch dressing faster then me and got it all over the place! Yuck! Oh well, that's life with kids right!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You went to red robin, I am so jealous that is my favorite restaurant.