Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meet Blue

Kendall brought home a new car last night. He named her Blue. I went for a little drive last night after the kiddos were in bed and it was so nice to drive, it has heat! It was so nice to drive in a warm car! I feel spoiled and can't seem to wipe the huge smile off my face! It still doesn't seem real! The kids can all climb in and seat themselves (well except Daniel of course). I am so excited!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Is this for real? Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you, that is fantastic.

Aby Runyan said...

That is awesome! Did you know he was coming home with a car? You must be on cloud nine, and you MUST have gotten a fantastic deal with the dealerships suffering right now. I keep telling Jeff how I WISH we were in the market for a new car - I mean, we WANT a new car but could in NO way get one. We could probably get one for a steal and it makes me so sad that we're stuck with our dumb ole Kia. Yuck.
luvs, aby

Melissa said...

It has finally happened! I can't believe you already have it. I was thinking you would have to wait until the beginning of the year. Well, congrats and enjoy your new car (I'm sure you don't need to be told to do that)

~April~ said...

I am quite jealous to be honest... hee hee. Yay for new cars.